Innovative and capable drone technology
Geodrones Australia develops rapid solutions.
We pair advanced manufacturing with electronic systems to meet current and emerging needs of the business, government organisation and citizen communities.
- R&D services provided to government clients to investigate use or design of drones.
- Designing innovative robot and automation technology, allowing for better identification and navigation in GPS denied environments.
- In-house design of drones.
- Design and manufacturing where strong, durable and light weight innovative solutions are required.
- R&D services and manufacturing of sovereign electric motors and battery technology.
We envisage a market where drones are fundamental to our national supply chain infrastructure.
Australia will be a leader in unmanned systems development, rapid prototyping and agile technology solutions.
And, we envisage Australian Capital Territory will become the East Coast hub for aerial R&D and Heavy Lift Drone Operations.
Geodrones Australia is a Canberra-based company, specialising in bringing the latest in drone technologies and associated services to our community of business, government organisations and citizens.
We are fully credentialled. We are licensed by CASA to operate drones for commercial purposes and our drone pilots have individual CASA accreditations.